Palazzo Già Del Cardinale Elvino 03041 Alvito FR, Italia
432
Palazzo Già Del Cardinale Elvino

Elvino the palace, or Elvino-Panicali building is a historic building built in the sixteenth century by the Bishop Berardino Elvino. Completed probably in 1560 – as reported in a horizontal inscription on the façade – the building is located in the Rione Ospedale, one of the southern end of the wall of the village path. Its structure counts four floors, with the main entrance decorated with an interesting portal ashlar.

Related Listings