The most important feature of the Museum, housed in the Parish Church of S. M. Maddalena, is to be the place of memory of the town’s foundation. The so-called “Treasure of S. M. Maddalena” is made up in grace to the faithful of the Patron Saint. Part of the treasure paintings, old shrines, vestments, statues and antique books. Of particular historical importance the altar service, donated by Admiral Horatio Nelson to the parish in 1804, accompanied by a handwritten letter.
Address: Via Barone Manno
Phone: 0789 737400